Thursday, March 29, 2012

The first... Of hopefully many!

So this is my first blog EVER! I am actually writing this from my iPad and am crossing my fingers that this actually works! ... I guess this is pretty much goodbye to paper journals.... No more rain smudged words on page with scribbled rumblings, spelling errors and dirt stains. I now have spell check, consistent fonts and backlit screen so I can see what I am actually posting!

I am still too scared to count days until I leave.... But it ain't far away *insert shiver of nervousness*

For now, buenas noches x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (how smart am I?)

Location:My comfy couch...

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Writing this journal will allow me to follow your journey. Your camino started in Sept 2011 when the road first whispered your name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true Rebecca.... never really thought about it like that. Thank you for everything that you have given me on this.

      Delete
  2. Good girl Jess, this will be great! and don't forget when you do a post, put it up on FB so we don't lose your link! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wallpaper by the way

    ReplyDelete